Mohamed Salah (£13.0m) appears to be the leading captain candidate once again in the Fantasy Premier League (FPL), as Liverpool travel to Goodison Park to take on their city rivals on Gameweek 14.
However, there are other options on the radar as well, including Harry King (£12.3m), Jimmy Vardy (£10.6 million) and Trent Alexander Arnold (£7.9m), who has now outpaced his Egyptian teammate in each of his last three matches.
First, we’ll assess the implications of the Gameweek 14 team leader poll, before analyzing the best options, Rate My Team (RMT) and the Premier Fantasy Tools Ratings are before the 18:00 GMT deadline on Tuesday.
Mohamed Salah He is the captain of the captain poll for the seventh consecutive week of play, with just over 50% of total votes from our users at the time of writing.
Second place Harry King With 14.18% of the vote ahead of his home game against Brentford, he should be excited to go after he got some rest over the weekend.
Jimmy Vardy It ranks third with 7.66%, followed by Callum Wilson (£7.4 million) and Trent Alexander Arnold4.21% and 3.83%, respectively.
Mohamed Salah and Trent Alexander-Arnold
How has the captain performed reasonably so far this season?
|Gameweek||the first||The second||3rd|
|1||wrong (17)||Fernandez (20)||Man (3)|
|2||Error (3)||Fernandez (1)||Man (8)|
|3||age (10)||Antonio (11)||Fernandez (2)|
|4||Ronaldo (13)||Error (8)||Lukaku (13)|
|5||wrong (12)||Man (8)||Ronaldo (6)|
|6||Ronaldo (2)||Error (7)||Antonio (8)|
|7||Lukaku (2)||Ronaldo (1)||Antonio (2)|
|8||Error (13)||Debroine (11)||Man (8)|
|9||wrong (24)||Havertz (3)||Ken (2)|
|10||Error (5)||Foden (2)||Antonio (2)|
|11||Error (5)||Aubameyang (-1)||Vardy (2)|
|12||Error (8)||Ken (2)||Ronaldo (5)|
|13||Error (6)||Aubameyang (1)||Alexander Arnold (9)|
Full year memberships, monthly subscriptions, and a free trial are all available now.
Join now to get the following:
- Draw your own diversion strategies with the fully interactive Season Ribbon.
- Get a prediction for every player in the Premier League provided by the statistical model my team average.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your choices and transfers.
- Get access to over 150 member-exclusive articles during the season.
- Analyze our OPTA-powered statistics tables tailored to fantasy football managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to create custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy the Flat-Track Bully feature that brings an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heat maps and predicted goal data for each player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyze the players head-on.
Are you already a user? Click here to upgrade your free account
New to Scouting? Click here to start a membership account