The summer transfer period was different from any other period. See all the major deals and check out how we rank the biggest deals. And just because the window is closed until January, that doesn’t mean the rumors won’t continue to surface. Here’s the latest gossip and speculation.
Important story: Haaland for Man United?
Manchester United are preparing to benefit from Ralph Rangnick’s relationship with Borussia Dortmund Erling Haaland The Mirror has revealed an attempt to lure him to Old Trafford next summer.
The former Red Devils interim manager signed the 21-year-old forward at Salzburg again in 2019, and with Haaland’s €75m release clause set to become active at the end of the season, the Premier League side will be looking to use the Rangnick effect. . To go to the front of the queue for his signature.
Haaland scored on his return from injury on Saturday in Dortmund’s 3-1 win over Wolfsburg, but despite reports that the Bundesliga club are looking to do everything they can to persuade him to stay at Westfalenstadion, the interest of the Premier League as well as Real Madrid and Paris. PSG could be very tempting to continue his stay in Germany.
– ESPN + guide: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup and more (USA)
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (US only)
– You don’t have ESPN? Get instant pass
– Dusan Vlahovic It appears he is set to leave Fiorentina after telling the board of directors that he has no plans to renew his contract with the club, according to Fabrizio Romano. The 21-year-old striker’s goal-scoring method has seen his name link up among Europe’s top clubs, but despite the new terms he has been offered before. violaIt now looks as if the Serbia international has his sights set on a move before his contract expires in 2023.
– Niccolo Chira write it Alexandre Lacazette He is preparing to leave Arsenal in the summer. While the 30-year-old striker’s contract is set to expire, there has been no progress on a potential extension that would remain at the Emirates Stadium. The former Lyon star has started just four games in the Premier League this season, scoring once in a 2-2 draw with Crystal Palace.
– Nim willing to let Zinedine Farhat Go, FootMercato reports. The 28-year-old attacking midfielder has been on the radar of a number of top-tier clubs in France recently, with Montpellier one of the likely players to move into the January transfer window. It is reported that a fee of around 3.5 million euros will be required to secure his services, with Nimes keen not to lose him on a free transfer in the summer.
– Akram Koner Reveals that Fenerbahce has identified it Isco as a substitute for Mesut Ozil. The 29-year-old midfielder has found himself out of Carlo Ancelotti’s plans at Real Madrid, having started just two games this season. Meanwhile, Barcelona’s alleged interest in the Fenerbahce talisman has meant that the Super Lig team wasted no time in searching for a replacement should Ozil decide to move to the Camp Nou.
– Jason Denayer He wants to stay at Lyon even though his contract expires next summer. The 26-year-old centre-back has been an essential part of the Ligue 1 team since joining from Manchester City in 2018, speaking at a press conference on Saturday, according to Le10Sport, saying: “I am still waiting and staying in my position to want an extension. Until Now, we haven’t made much progress, we’re trying to come up with mutual agreements. If we get there, my wish is to stay at the club.”