I’m on record to say I absolutely hate Netflix Emily in Paris championship Lily Collins And a rotating wardrobe of horrible clothes. But since a broken watch is right twice a day, So a show about croissants and cigarettes can make a reasonable decision about how to approach an unearned second season. Collins Tell diverse The next season will take place in a world that does not have the COVID-19 pandemic. She explained, “Season 1 allowed us to escape reality when it emerged that it felt like it was something we should go on — not address it because it brings a sense of escape from reality, joy and laughter at a time when we so desperately need it.”
Honestly, this makes perfect sense. As awful as season one was, it was definitely an escape fiction that went along with all the other stories that overly romanticize Paris. So why spoil the imagination by reminding everyone who will soon be home again thanks to Omicron that bullshit is still bad? A new year is approaching, and I personally think we should start lying to ourselves and each other a little bit more, or as some people might call it, being more optimistic.
I still don’t watch the show though.
- Don’t come for Cody Rigsby And his bike lest he verbally rob you in the middle of a straight ride. [TMZ]
- Tyler Perry He says he feels fine after he had a car accident recently. [People]
- Kourtney Kardashian He is the drummer now. [People]
- Katherine Schwarzenegger holds spawn Chris Pratt. This will be the couple’s second child and Pratt’s third. Two more and he got himself fifth. [The Cut]
- So what exactly is going on? Chrisshell Strause’s dating life? [Us Weekly]
- Katy Perry Maybe it’s starting to feel like a plastic bag drifting through the wind after some nice but old comments from Olivia Rodrigo. [Just Jared]
- Kim kardashian Invent chubby girl fashion or something. [Us Weekly]